Wednesday, August 27, 2008
- 8hrs before u want to prepare dosas soak 1/2 tumbler green moongdal and and less than 1/4 tumbler raw rice . Wash them nicely and pour sufficient water . (Better to soak at night if u want it to prepare for morning break fast).
- In the morning drain the water .
- Chop 1 small onion and 1 or 2 green chillies and ginger .
- Grind drained moongdal- rice mixture along with chopped onion , ginger , green chilli and 1tspn salt . (donot add water)
- Once they r finely crushed add enough water and grind again .
- So finally it should look like dosa batter consistency. If water u added while grinding is not enough u can add after transfering into a bowl.
- Now heat a Dosa pan add 1 tspn oil and rub it circularly with half horizontally cutted onion.
- when it is heated add 1 laddle full of batter and immediately rotate the batter with the same laddle to form a dosa. Try to rotate fast till it forms a thin dosa.
- Pour 1/2 tspn oil in & around dosa. If u want sprinkle finely chopped onion , few cumin seeds and coriander leaves .
- When Corners turn light brownish reverse the pesarattu other side.
- Fry for a min and takeout into a plate.
- Yummy yummy pesarattu is ready to serve with hot hot upma and freshly grinded Ginger chutney.
Plz Leave Ur Comment And Rate My Recipe,
Thank U For Visiting My Blog ,
Labels: BREAK FAST