Wednesday, August 27, 2008
- Chop Ginger .
- Soak lemon size tamarind in enough water.
- Heat a pan add 1tspn oil , add 1 & 1/2 tspn urad dal , 3 dry red chillies , 1 tspn sesemam seeds , 1/4 tspn cumin and 1/4 tspn mustard seeds. Fry them all nicely.
- Take equal quantity of ginger & jaggery .
- First grind fried items . Next round add chopped ginger , jaggery , salt and soaked tamarind without water. Grind them nicely.
- In third round add tamarind water and grind nicely . Check the taste if u feel anything is less add that particular items.
- If u want u can do seasoning and add it to grinded chutney.
- But i didnot do it thats why i added cumin and mustard seeds in fried items.
- Now ur ginger chutney is ready to serve with upma pesarattu .
Plz Leave Ur Comment And Rate My Recipe,
Thank U For Visiting My Blog ,