Wednesday, August 27, 2008
- Chop 3 Carrots and 1 Onion.
- Soak Black berry size tamarind in little amount of water.
- Heat a pan dry fry 1tspn coriander seeds , 6 - 8 dry red chillies , 1 tspn sesemam seeds , 1tspn cumin seeds .
- Transfer the fried contents into mixcy container .
- In the same pan add 1 tspn oil and add chopped carrots and onion . Fry till they r nicely cooked.
- Now grind the contents in the mixcy . Next add fried carrot onion mixture along with soaked tamarind (without water) , 1 small garlic pod and 1tspn salt. Grind again . Now add tamarind water and grind for 3rd time.
- Takeout this mixture into a bowl.
- Heat a pan add 1 tspn oil , add 1/2 tspn urad dal , 1 broken dry red chilly , 1/4 tspn cumin seeds , 1/4 tspn mustard seeds , 2 crushed garlic pods , pinch of asafoetida and add 1 strig of curry leaves.
- Add the above seasoning to the grinded mixture and mix nicely .
- Tasty carrot chutney is ready to serve with hot rice and a drop of ghee.
Plz Leave Ur Comment And Rate My Recipe,
Thank U For Visiting My Blog,