Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Peanuts : 1 Electric rice cooker cup
Dry red chillies : 12
Cumin seeds : 1/2 tspn
Coriander seeds : 1/2 tspn
Garlic pod : 1 big pod
Salt : 1 tspn
Dry descinated coconut : 1 Tbspn
- Heat a pan and add peanuts and dry red chillies and fry them nicely till done .
- Then add cumin seeds and coriander seeds and fry for 2 mins and switch off stove.
- Immediately add chopped garlic and descinated coconut and mix nicely. With the little heat available after switching off the stove coconut and garlic gets litely fried .
- After 5 mins transfer this to a plate and let it cool.
- Once it is cooled grind them along with salt and adjust the taste accordingly.
- Store in a dry air tight container and store in a dry place .
- serve this spicy peanut powder with hot rice and a drop of ghee. This will be good for 6 months.
Labels: spice powders