Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Onion : 1 big
Tomato :1 big
Green chillies : 3
Coriander leaves : 5 sprigs
Salt : 1/2 tspn
Cumin seeds : 1/4 tspn
Cumin powder : 1/4 tspn
Oil : 1Tbspn
- Finely chop onion and take them into a bowl.
- Finely chop tomato and add this to onion.
- Finely chop green chillies and add to onion tomato.
- Finely chop Coriander leaves and add to onion tomato.
- Now litely crush cumin seeds with your fingures and add to above mixture. Add cumin powder and salt and mix nicely.
- Add raw oil and mix nicely . Let this soak atleast 2-3 hours before serving . If i want to serve it in afternoon lunch i will make it in the morning .
- Serve this with rice or roti.
1) Everything in this recipe is raw , so dont cook anything.
2) This will be good only on the day you prepare . Doesnt have a long shelf time like other pickles.
3) Finely chop all veggies as fine as u can .