Thursday, July 9, 2009
- Take 1 small cup of fresh / sour curd . To this add enough water and make as buttermilk. Add 1tspn besan flour , pinch of turmeric and enough salt . Mix them nicely without any lumps.
- Chop 2-3 green chillies .
- Heat a pan / steel vessel , add 1 tspn oil . When it turns hot make talimpu /tadka by adding 1/4 tspn urad dal , 2 dry red chillies , 1/4 tspn each cumin and mustard seeds . Add green chillies and few curry leaves . Add pinch of asafoetida/hing .
- Add buttermilk mixture and let this boil nicely . Finally sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves and switch off.
- Hot hot kadi is ready to serve with steamed rice.