Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- Take 4 bread slices , cut their 4 corners and cut them vertically 3 pieces.
- Take a bowl and take 1 cup of seived besan / gram flour, 1/4 cup of rice flour , 1tspn salt , 1/4 tspn chilly powder , 3 green chillies chopped finely , pinch of soda , 1/2 tspn cumin seeds , add finely chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves . Mix all.
- Add enough water to make it as bajji mix consistency and mix it without any lumps.
- In mean time heat a kadai with enough oil to deep fry pakodas, put flame in medium.
- When oil is hot take 2 tspns out of it and mix it with batter.
- Take bread slices one at a time dip them in batter and see that they are coated well on all sides and slowly put them in oil and fry them both sides till golden brown .
- Take them into a paper towel .
- Serve them hot with ketchup or mint/ coriander chutney.
Labels: CHAT / SNACKS