Wednesday, May 20, 2009
This recipe was shared by Mrs.Sundara kanaka Durga , one of my blog followers . After seeing her recipe whenever i make omlette i am including veggies in that . This is a very healthy recipe for kids . I knew so many kids who dont eat carrot , cabbage , beans and all .So for those kids this recipe is wonderful since after making omlette they dont recognize the taste of veggies . Mom's u can chop all veggies in night and store them in a airthight container and in morning u can make this vegetable omlette with toasted bread and give it to ur hubby , kids and make urself healthy. Finally i need to thank kanaka durga garu for sharing a wonderful and healthy recipe to all of us.
- Break 3 or 4 eggs in a bowl . Add 1/2tspn chilly powder , 1/2 tspn salt , pinch of turmeric , pinch of ginger garlic paste , 1/4 tspn coriander powder , pinch of garam masala powder& pinch of pepper powder . Beat this egg mixture well till all spices r nicely mixed . If u like u can include small amount of cheese also.
- Grate 1 carrot , finely chop small piece of cabbage , 1/2 capsicum , 1 small onion , few coriander leaves . U can even add spinach & mint if u like their flavour .
- Add chopped veggies to egg mixture and beat again with a beater .
- Heat a tawa or pan , smear it with a tspn of oil and when it turns hot make omlettes to ur required size. (cook covered , so that veggies cook faster)
- Enjoy healthy mixed vegetable omlette with toasted bread or with rice or with roti . I love to roll roti & omlette together and i enjoy with ketchup.
Labels: CHAT / SNACKS