Thursday, April 30, 2009
- Take 1 bunch of amarnath leaves and chop them . Donot chop big stems. Clean them in water and strain water.
- Chop 1 big garlic pod into pieces.
- Grind together 3 tbspns of roasted chanadal / putnalu , 2 tspns coconut powder(dry) , 2 garlic pods , 1/4 tspn cumin seeds , sufficient salt and chilly powder. Grind them to a fine powder.
- Heat a pan add 2tspns oil , add 2 broken dry red chillies , 1/4 tspn each cumin and mustard seeds , add chopped garlic pod , pinch of hing .
- Add chopped and cleaned amarnath leaves . Fry till they are done.
- Finally sprinkle grinded powder , mix nicely and fry for 5 mins . Switch off stove and serve hot with rice and ghee / rotis.
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES