Thursday, April 30, 2009
- Boil 4 eggs and remove their shells. Put vertical cuts on them.
- Chop 2 big onions and 2 tomatoes.
- Heat a pan add 1tspn oil , add pinch of turmeric and fry eggs for 2 mins and take them out into a plate.
- In same pan add 2 tspns oil , add 2 broken dry red chillies , 1/4 tspn each mustard and cumin seeds. Add chopped onions and pinch of salt and fry till they turn transparent.
- Add 1/4 tspn ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell vanishes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry till they turn mushy.
- Next add sufficient salt , chilly powder , turmeric powder , 1/2 tspn coriander powder and 1/4 tspn garam masala powder. Add few sprigs of chopped coriander leaves .
- Mix all nicely and add fried eggs . Cook covered for 5 mins and switchoff stove.
- Serve hot with rice /rotis.