Wednesday, April 8, 2009
- Take 1/4th of a big cauliflower and chop into small pieces. Slit 4 green chillies.
- Take a big vessel filled with water and bring it to boil. Add 1/4th tspn salt. While boiling add chopped cauliflower and boil it for 5 mins . Strain them.
- Grind 1 big garlic pod and equivalent ginger piece in a pestle.
- Heat a pan add 1 tbspn oil . When it turns hot add slitted green chillies and when they turn lite whitish add freshly grinded ginger garlic paste .
- After a minute add strained cauliflower florets and fry till they r cooked fully.
- Now add 1/2 tspn chilly powder , 1/4 tspn turmeric , 1/2 tspn salt , 1/2 tspn coriander powder , 1/4 tspn garam masala powder . Give a good mix and fry for 2 mins.
- Now break 3 eggs and mix nicely.
- Make it as bhurji and try to make it dry. Add chopped coriander leaves and switch off stove after 5 mins. Here egg forms like a nice coating on cauliflower florets and gives a good look for curry.
- Serve this hot with rotis , rice.