Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Pizza ..... who doesnt want to have a fresh hot pizza on a rainy day . But preparing pizza at home is one day work . But if u can find a solution for eating home made pizza in 10 mins dont we opt that? Now spring came and rains started and i thought of making something hot and simple and i found a bread loaf lying in my fridge . I took it out and did this simple yet yummy dish . Hope ur kids love this .
- Chop 1 tomato , 1 onion , 1 capsicum and few mushrooms (optional) into rings or slices. u can use jalapenoes , pineapple , ..........etc,.
- Heat a pan add little amount of butter and melt it . Now add ur chopped veggies and fry gently for 5 mins . just before switching off stove sprinkle 1/4 tspn oregano , 1/4 tspn basil , pinch of chilly flakes , pinch of sugar and 2 pinches of salt.
- Now take 4 bread pieces , on top of it smear with pizza sauce / pasta sauce / tomato sauce.
- On top arrange fried vegetables as toppings .
- On top sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese.
- u can first add shredded cheese and then u can add toppings on top of cheese . Acoording to ur taste decide urself .
- Now if u have toaster oven u can bake in it till bread slice turns crisp and till cheese melts or else u can microwave it for 3 mins in high temperature or else heat a dosa pan smear it with butter and put this bread slice and cover with lid .Put flame in medium.
- After 3 mins open and see if cheese melts u can take it into a plate and serve hot, dont fry for too long becoz the bread piece underneath may burn and it turns the whole dish bitter . u can fry 3-4 bread pieces at a time if u have a big lid.
- Serve them hot to ur kids .
Few more pictures of bread pizza, here cheese is sheredded first and toppings are on top layer:
Labels: CHAT / SNACKS