Friday, March 6, 2009
- Chop 1 medium size radish , 1 carrot , 1 onion , 1 tomato , 10 small green chillies , 5 sprigs of coriander leaves .
- Soak blue berry size tamarind in sufficient water or microwave for 1 min.
- Heat a pan and dry fry 2 tbspns peanuts. Transfer them to mixcy container.
- In same pan add 2 tspns oil , fry green chillies and next add chopped radish pieces and 4-5 pudina leaves .
- When they are done add tomato pieces and cook them till they are mushy. switch off stove and let them cool .
- Transfer fried radish -tomato mixture into same mixcy container , add chopped raw carrot pieces , coriander leaves , 1 tspn salt , 2 garlic pods , boiled tamarind extract . Grind nicely.
For Talimpu :-
- Heat the same pan that we used for frying radish . Add 2 tspns oil , add 1/2 tspn urad dal , 2 dry red chillies , 1/2 tspn cumin seeds , 1/4 tspn mustard seeds , 1 tspn chana dal , asafoetida , 1 sprig of curry leaves , now add chopped onion .
- When it turns soft add grinded chutney and mix nicely . Switch off stove and serve it with rice and ghee.