Friday, March 6, 2009
- I normally use Barilla plus penne pasta . So take 1/2 pack of pasta which will serve 3 -4 people as a evening snack/tiffin. As a full meal it serves 2.
- Take a big bowl with sufficient water and boil nicely . While boiling add 1/2 tspn salt and 1 tspn oil. Next add pasta and boil for 20-25 mins . Check whether it is cooked perfectly or not .
- While pasta is boiling in 30 mins chop vegetables and start the process. So chop 1 capsicum , 4 garlic pods , spring onions , 1 onion , 1 tomato , mushrooms , broccoli .
- Take a pan add 1tbspn olive oil , add all chopped vegetables, garlic . Now put this pan on heat and saute them nicely till they are half done.
- Now add 1/2tspn red chilly flakes (adjust according to ur taste) , 1/2 tspn salt , 1 tspn basil . Mix nicely.
- Add 6 tbspns classico traditional tomato & Basil pasta sauce and 6 tbspns alfredo pasta sauce ( u get these sauces in walmart , HEB , shop rite , path mark ,.. ). if u dont get above sauces try' Bertoli -olive oil , basil &garlic ', 'classico signature recipes - four cheese alfredo'. Mix them nicely.
- Drain pasta.
- After 2 mins add boiled and strained pasta . Just before adding only strain pasta becoz it gets dried fast if exposed to air for longer time.
- Fry till they turn hot .
- Serve them hot .
Labels: CHAT / SNACKS