Monday, February 9, 2009
When i visited my sisters place , she made this and it was excellent , quick and easy recipe . i got bored adding all chinese sauces and i tried this at my home and it turned great with chilly mushroom as a accompliment .
- Take 1 electric rice cooker cup of basmati rice , wash it and add 1 & 1/2 cups of water , add 1/2 tspn oil and 1/4 tspn salt . Cook it nicely and cool it .
- Finely chop 1 small capsicum , spring onions , 1 or 2 carrots , 15 french beans , cabbage , celery , broccoli . Finely chop 3 garlic pods .
- Heat a pan add 1 tspn oil , add pinch of pepper , little salt and break 2 eggs . Make it like bhurji and takeout into a bowl .
- Heat same pan, add 1 tbspn sesemam oil or normal refined oil . Add chopped garlic and after a minute add chopped vegetables except spring onions . fry nicely . Dont make them too soft . They should remain little crunchy .
- Add freshly ground pepper( adjust acco to ur required spice level) , 1/2 tspn azinomoto ,1 tspn salt and spring onions . Mix nicely .
- Now add cooked rice and egg bhurji . Mix nicely.
- Finally when rice turns hot u can switchoff stove and serve hot with chilly mushroom or gobi manchuria /chicken munchuria (wet) . So colourful fried rice is ready for u .
Labels: RICE DISHES