Wednesday, February 4, 2009
- Take 1 raw mango . Peelout its skin.
- Grate that mango using a big hole grater.
- Dry fry 1/2tspn fenugreek seeds , 1/2 tspn mustard seeds , 1/2 tspn cumin seeds or if u have powder u can add . grind all fried ingredients to a fine powder.
- Take a small bowl add 1 tspn chilly powder , 1 tspn salt , 1/4 tspn turmeric and add grinded powder .
- Heat a pan add 4 tbspns oil , when it is hot add 4 dry red chillies , 1/4 tspn each mustard and cumin seeds , 2 crushed garlic pods , sprinkle nearly 1/4 tspn asafoetida /hing , add 4-5 curry leaves .
- Now add all spices that we took in a bowl . Mix nicely.
- Within a minute add grated mango . Fry for 5 mins and switchoff stove .
- Store this in a airtight container and put it in refrigerator . This will be good for a week .