Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Hummmmmmmmm now i am back from long vacation . I went to my sisters home @ Texas for 1 month , enjoyed with our little kid Deeksha and had good time with my parents . Thats y i didnot blog all these days . Anyway frds i am back with full energy and from now i blog daily . so keep visiting for new and yummy yummy recipes .
- Take 1 small cauliflower , cut them into florets .
- Take a big bowl of water and bring it to boil . when it reached boiling point add 1/2 tspn salt and add chopped cauliflower florets . mix it once and switchoff after 5 mins . This point ensures 2 things , one is if any insects are present it kills them and second thing is it makes goobi soft for further cooking.
- Strain the florets .
- chop 1 small onion and equivalent tomato .
- Grind onions first .
- In next round add tomato , sufficient salt , chilly powder , ginger garlic paste , turmeric , coriander powder , cumin powder , garam masala powder . Now grind this .
- To ur halfboiled gobi add this paste and let it marinate for 30 mins .
- To this marinated gobi add required amount of cornflour. Mix nicely . Donot add water at all.
- Deepfry this gobi in hot oil .
- Put them on a kitchen towel . Serve hot as a snack or as a sidedish for dal , sambar , rasam .
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES