Monday, November 17, 2008
- Chop 2 potatoes , 2 big carrots , 1 onion and verically slit 5 green chillies.
- Heat a pan add 2tbspn oil . When it turns hot add green chillies .
- When they are fried add chopped onion .
- When they turn little golden colour add chopped potato and carrot . Mix nicely.
- Put lid and once they turn soft u can takeout lid . If u feel it is watery then raise the flame and fry till water evaporates .
- Now add salt , masala chilly powder ( its a mixture of dry red chillies , garlic , coriander seeds , urad dal and few methi seeds ) , turmeric , coriander powder . Mix nicely .
- Switchoff stove after 5 -10 mins and serve hot with rice .
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES