Friday, October 17, 2008
- Take 1 medium size cauliflower and chop it as medium size florets .
- Take plenty of water in a bowl and bring it to boil . while boiling add 1 tspn salt . Add chopped florets and after 2 mins switchoff stove and drain water .
- Take a bowl add 1/2 cup bengal gram flour (besan) , 1/2 cup cornflour , to this add salt , 1 tspn soya sauce , 1 tspn chilly sauce , 1/2 tspn azinomoto , 1/2 tspn ginger garlic paste , pinch of garam masala powder , 1/4 tspn each cumin and coriander powder, add pinch of red colour . Mix all nicely and now add 1 egg white and mix it nicely . Add 2 tbspns curd and add enough water to make as bajji pindi consistency .
- Now add strained cauliflower florets in batter .
- Heat a kadai with enough oil to deep fry . When oil turns hot deep fry gobi florets along with batter and put it aside.
- Heat a pan add 2 tspns oil , add 1 tbspn each finely chopped garlic and ginger. Now if u want u can add few chopped green chillies .
- Add curry leaves , when they splutter add 1 finely chopped onion and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add 2 tspns soya sauce , 1 tspn chilly garlic paste (store brought) , little azinomoto , add corn starch ( mix 1 tspn cornflour in little amount of water and mix it without lumps , if u want add pinch of red colour ) . Mix them nicely .
- Immediately add fried gobi florets . Add coriander leaves . mix them nicely . When they turn really hot u can switchoff stove .
- Serve hot hot Gobi-65 in evening times to your hubby and family members .
Labels: CHAT / SNACKS