Monday, September 1, 2008
- First grind onions and greenchillies along with sufficient salt . Dont grind to a fine paste . Better to use hand pestle to grind them . If u dont have Hand pestle just cut onions as big bites and separate them . Grind green chillies and salt .
- Soak 1/4cup of bengal gram in sufficient water for atleast 30 mins before.
- Take required amount of rice flour in a bowl . To this add grinded onion chilli paste, soaked bengal gram , few cumin seeds , few strigs of coriander and curry leaves . Mix all nicely.
- Now add required amount of water to make a tight dough like this.
- Heat a Kadai add sufficient oil to deep fry .
- Now take a cloth lightly wet it with water and take a small portion of dough do like ball and press it like this . put a hole in between. press one by one dont do all at a time . If u want prepare 3 atmost at a time.
- Deep Fry this in oil .
- Take them in to a kitchen towel /paper. Then transfer them into a bowl.
- Serve this with any pickle or curd . In summer we enjoy it with fresh mango juice.
Plz Leave Ur Comment And Rate My Recipe.
Thank U For Visiting My Blog ,
Labels: BREAK FAST