Monday, September 1, 2008
- I saw this kind of beans for the first time in chennai. These r called as "Mochekkai " in Tamil. I dont know wat they call it in English . They look like this.
- We need to takeout seeds from it just like separating fresh green peas .
- Take a bowl add this seeds , 1 small chopped onion , 1 small tomato , sufficient amount of salt , chilly powder , turmeric , 2 or 3 crushed garlic . Pour little amount of water.
- Put this bowl in cooker and boil it nicely for 5 whistles .( This particular beans should cook perfectly , if u touch it should break that much perfection is needed.)
- Heat a pan add 2 tspns oil , add 1/4 tspn each cumin and mustard seeds , Add 1 or 2 dry red chillies add 1/4 tspn fennel seeds powder (saunf) , Add 2 crushed garlic , 1 strig of curry leaves .
- Now add boiled contents and fry nicely till water evaporates . Add 2 strigs of coriander leaves .
- Mochekkai curry is ready to serve with rice.
Plz Leave Ur Comment And Rate My Recipe,
Thank U For Visiting My Blog ,