Monday, September 1, 2008
- Take 1/4 kg of Basmati rice . Wash them and pour sufficient water and soak it for 30 mins.
- Take 300 gms of Boneless chicken . To this add 1/2 tspn Pepper powder , 1/2 Tspn salt , 1tsn cornflour and 1 tspn beaten egg . Mix all nicely .
- Deep fry this chicken pieces in oil putting ur flame in medium heat till they r cooked perfectly.
- Drain them into a kitchen towel / tissue paper.
- In a big bowl take water and Half boil 1 chopped carrot , 10 chopped french beans , 1/4 cup green peas.
- Strain them out and put aside.
- In the same bowl Take 4 glasses of water and boil . While boiling add 1tspn oil and 2 tspns salt . After 2 mins add presoaked drained rice .
- Let this boil nicely and cook 100% . i.e, till fully cooked.
- Strain rice and cool it.
- Heat a pan add 2 tbspns oil , add 1" ginger chopped finely , 6 garlic pods chopped finely ,U can add 2 gree chillies . fry for a min and add 1 finely chopped onion.
- When onion turns its colour to golden brown , break 1 egg in it and mix nicely . Make as bhurji.
- Add 1/4 tspn pepper , 1/2 tspn salt , 1/2 tspn azinomoto (MSG) . Mix nicely.
- Add Half boiled vegetables , 1/2 tspn vinegar , 2 tbspns soya sauce , 1 tbspn chilli sauce. Mix all nicely.
- Now add Fried chicken and let it fry for 2 mins .
- Now add ur cooked rice and mix nicely .
- Finally add chopped spring onions and mix nicely .
- Hot hot chinese chicken fried rice is ready to Serve with tomato sauce or wet munchurian gravy.
Plz Leave Ur Comment And Rate My Recipe .
Thank U For Visiting My Blog ,
Labels: CHICKEN RECIPES