Monday, September 1, 2008
- Take a Bowl add 500ml of milk . From this milk takeout 1/4 th cup of milk into a separate bowl and boil remaining milk.
- Normally i use Pillsbury Custard Powder.
- In the mean time add 2 tbspns pillsbury custard powder to the 1/4th milk and mix nicely without lumps.
- When milk comes to boil like this add 4 tbspns of sugar and stir continously for 2 mins.
- After 2 min slowly add powder mixed milk in boiling milk with constant stiring.
- Boil this for 5 mins till like this kind of bubbles come. But dont forget to stir continously becoz it will stick to bottom and form as a big lump.
- Switchoff stove and let it cool normally.
- In mean time chop 1/2 sweet lime into small pieces (peelout its skin also ) , Takeout the seeds of a small promogranate , chop 1 small mango(peelout its skin) , Chop 1 Banana into round slices , Chop 1/2 apple into small pieces. (chop all into small pieces , Chop banana and apple lastly since they turn their colour)
- U can add any available fruits like sapotta , pineaple , black grapes , etc.............
- If u want u can add dry fruits also like cashew , almonds , kismis ,etc......... ( but make them as small pieces.
- By the time u chop all fruits and nuts ur custard will cool . So add ur chopped fruits and nuts to custard . Mix nicely .
- Put this bowl in freeze for 1 hr and then serve cool.
- when u prepare custard if it thickens dont worry becoz after adding fruits all liquid from fruits comes out and custard turns liquid.
- Thiswill be good for 3 days if stored in freeze.
Plz Leave Ur Comment And Rate My Recipe,
Thank U For Visiting My Blog,
Labels: Sweets / Desserts