Monday, September 1, 2008
- Heat a pan dry fry 1 tbspn peanuts , when they r half fried add !& 1/2 tspn coriander seeds , 2 tspns sesemam seeds , 1 & 1/2 tspn poppy seeds , 2 tspn roasted bengal gram (Putnalu) , 2 illachi , 2 cloves , 1" cinnamon.
- When all r fried transfer them to mixcy container.
- In the same pan add 1tspn oil and fry 1 big chopped onion .
- By this time contents in mixcy will be cooled so grind it . In 2nd round add 1 tbspn fresh coconut or equalent piece , 3 tamarind pods and grind them nicely.
- In 3rd round add fried onions , 1/2tspn salt , 1 tspn chilly powder , 1/4 tspn turmeric . Grind all nicely and in 4th round add enough water and grind again.
- Now Take 8 cherry tomatoes , Put a cross slit on its stem part like this. Dont Slit them till end just 1/4th is enough (from stem) .
- Chop 1 small onion and 4 green chillies.
- Heat a pan add 2 tbspns oil , 1/4 tspn cumin seeds , add chopped chillies , 10 small pudina leaves and 1strig of curry leaves .
- Add chopped onion , When onions r fried add 1/2tspn ginger garlic paste ,Fry for a min .
- Now add tomatoes . Mix nicely. put a lid
- After 2 mins add 1/4 tspn salt .
- When tomatoes r cooked like this add grinded paste and add required amount of water .
- Let this boil nicely . Stir in between if not gravy sticks bottom . Add 5 Strigs of coriander leaves and mix nicely.
- When oil separates takeout into a serving bowl.
- Hot Hot Yummy yummy Tomato kurma is ready to serve with biryanis / plain rice / rotis.
Plz Leave Ur Comment And Rate My Recipe.
Thank U For Visiting My Blog.
Labels: MASALA GRAVY