Thursday, September 18, 2008
Posted by MY WORLD OF RECIPES at 4:37 AM
- Boil 2 eggs and remove its shell . Put vertical slits on eggs .
- Heat a pan add 2 tspns oil .When it is heated add 1/4 tspn cumin seeds , 1/4 tspn mustard seeds , 2 strigs of curry leaves .
- Next add 1 chopped onion . Fry it nicely till golden colour comes .
- Add 1/4 tspn ginger garlic paste and mix well . After a minute add drumstick pieces.(cut drumsticks into 2" size pieces ).
- Put lid and after 5 mins add boiled eggs , 1/2 tspn salt ,1/2tspn or little less Masala chilly powder( grind chillypowder , cumin, fenugreek seeds , urad dal and garlic pods ) , little turmeric, 1 small lemon size tamarind extract /juice , 1/2 glass water. (nearly 125ml)
- Put a lid and let it boil nicely till drumsticks r cooked and now add garam masala powder (grind 1/2tspn coriander seeds ,1tspn dry descinated coconut , 1/2" cinnamon stick and 2 cloves ).
- Finally add coriander leaves and after 2 mins switchoff stove and serve hot with hot rice.