Friday, September 5, 2008
- Take 6 bread slices . Cut its corners i.e, brown part . Again cut the square pieces into triangle shape like this . Dry it for 15 mins.
- In mean time boil 300ml of milk and when it comes to boil stir it and finally u should make it 100ml or even less . This process is called as 'rabdi ' ( turning milk into thick) .
- In another bowl add 1 tea cup of sugar , 1 tea cup of water , pinch of saffron and pinch of cardamom powder . If u dont have just open 1 cardamom and add it . Boil this nicely . When it is boiling add 2-3 drops of lime juice ( To ensure sugar doesnot crystallizes again when it cools) .
- Now heat a kadai add sufficient ghee to deep fry bread pieces.
- When ghee gets heated put flame in sim and fry bread pieces into golden brown colour.
- Take all ur fried bread pieces into a bowl.
- Next fry cashews , almonds , kismiss in same ghee and takeout .
- So by this time ur rabdi , sugar syrup and fried breadslices are ready.
- When u want to serve just soak bread pieces in sugar syrup for 2 mins .
- Take them out into a plate . Sprinkle fried nuts on bread pieces.
- Now pour hot hot rabdi (milk) on bread pieces and serve hot to ur guest.
Labels: Sweets / Desserts