Friday, September 5, 2008
- Take 1/2 glass of basmati rice ( 125 gms appx) wash it and soak it in sufficient water for 30 mins.
- In mean time take 1 sweet corn cob , peel out its skin . Takeout its seeds . For this just take a knife and run it vertically.
- Take a bowl take this corn seeds . Add sufficient water and add 1/4 tspn salt . Boil this in cooker for 4 whistles .
- When pressure goes off strain the water.
- Take a big bowl add 2 glasses of water , 1 clove , 1 cinnamon , 1 cardamom , 1/4 tspn shajeera , 2 tspns salt and 1 tspn oil . Boil this fully . While boiling add drained rice and cook it till done and strain it . Cool it in a plate / strainer.
- Chop 1 big onion & 3 green chillies .
- Soak pinch of saffron in warm milk and rub it nicely.
- Heat a pan add 1 tspn oil and 1 tspn ghee . When heated add 1 cardamom , 1 clove , 1 " cinnamon stick , 1 marati mogga , mace , 1 star anise , 2 bayleaves and pinch of shajeera.
- Next add chopped green chillies and onion and fry them nicely .
- When onion turns golden add 1/2 tspn freshly grounded ginger garlic paste .
- Add 1/4 tspn pepper powder , 1/2 tspn azinomoto , 1/2 tspn everest shahi biryani masala .
- Mix nicely and after 2 mins add boiled and strained sweet corn . Add little salt also.
- Fry them for 2 mins . Add 2 tspns soya sauce. Mix nicely.
- After 5 mins add cooked rice and mix well . ( check the taste)
- Add saffron milk over it . Mix it and serve hot.
Labels: RICE DISHES