Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I saw this recipe in http://www.vahrehvah.com/ and gave a try and happy that i got one more good recipe with capsicums.
- Soak 3/4 glass rice(1 glass =250gms rice) for 30 mins and cook it .
- Once rice is cooked cool it and add 1tspn salt and mix well . Put it aside.
- Take a pan dry roast 3tbspns peanuts , 3-4 dry red chillies , 1tspn urad dal , 1tspn mustard seeds , 1/2 tspn cumin seeds , 1tbspn coriander seeds , 2 strigs of curry leaves .
- Grind above ingridients along with 1/4tspn garam masala powder.
- Take 3 medium size capsicums better u take 3 different colours (looks colourful) . chop them into vertical pieces .
- Heat a pan add Butter . When butter melts add chopped capsicums and fry nicely . After 2 mins add 1/4 tspn salt . Let capsicums cook completely .
- Now add grinded powder . Mix nicely and let it fry for 2 mins .
- Now add cooked rice and chopped coriander leaves . Mix nicely and when it turns hot switchoff stove and serve hot .
- With this hot hot capsicum masala rice is ready for u.
Labels: RICE DISHES