Tuesday, June 10, 2008
IINGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
Brinjals : 10
oil : for deep frying
descinated coconut : 3 tbspns
garlic pods : 4
salt : 3/4 tspn
chilly powder: 1/2 tspn
- wash brinjals take out their stems and vertically slit them.
- deep fry these brinjals in oil . it takes very less time so be cautious .
- In this mean time take a bowl mix descinated coconut , salt , chilly powder , crushed garlic .
- As soon as u take out brinjals from oil immediately stuff this coconut mixture in them.
- If u delay stuffing , the other way is heat a pan add 1 tspn oil and fry that mixture for 2mins and then stuff them into brinjas.
- Tasty vankaya purnam is ready to serve with rice and ghee.
- NOTE :- 'PURNAM' means filling or stuffing material.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES