Monday, May 5, 2008
- Always try to choose a tender bottle guard.
- Clean it and peel out its skin. Grate it.
- Grind greenchillies and salt together and mix with grated bottle guard.
- Mix rice flour . Donot mix it like a dough . Lightly mix with ur hand . so that Chilly paste will mix well. If u hardly mix it like dough bottle guard will ooze water and u cant make nice garelu.
- After 1/2 an hour heat a kadai and pour required oil for frying.
- Take a cotton cloth and wet it with little water. put aside small bowl filled with water to wet ur hands while doing.
- just wet ur hands ,Now take half a handful of dough and make appa with ur hands and put a hole in between , dont press very thinly since u cant take it out.
- At a time press 4 or 5 and then start frying them one by one so that in mean time cloth will absorb all the water that is emitted by garelu. They will be tender to lift them , be carefull while taking them out.
- Fry them till corners turn redish.
- Serve them with pickle / curd.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: BREAK FAST