Tuesday, May 6, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
ponaganti aaku : 2 hand full
garlic cloves : 4
green chillies : 3
oil : 2 tspns
urad dal , cumin seeds , mustard seeds : altogether 1 tspn
salt : 1/4 tspn
turmeric : little
chilly powder : 1/4 tspn
dry descinated coconut : 1 /2tspn
coriander powder : 1/4 tspn
- First take out the leaves from stems, clean them and wash them.
- If u doesnt have descinated coconut readyily just grind dry coconut pieces and dry fried coriander seeds.
- Heat a pan add oil , urad dal , dry red chilly , cumin seeds , mustard seeds , crushed garlic cloves, greenchillies .
- Add washed and strained ponaganti aaku and mix well .
- Add salt , turmeric and red chilly powder and mix well.
- When it is cooked add dry descinated coconut and coriander powder and mix well.
- Ponaganti aaku fry is ready to serve with hot rice and a dollop of ghee.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR ASCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES