Tuesday, May 6, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
Rice : 3/4 glass (1 glass = 250ml)
toordal : 1/4 glass
onions : 3 big / 6 shallots
greenchillies : 5
garlic pods : 10
curry leaves : 10
coriander leaves : 5strigs
oil : 1 tbspn
urad dal , cumin seeds , mustard seeds : altogether 1 tspn
dry red chilly :1
salt : 1 & 1/2 tspn
- First mix rice and toor dal, wash them and soak them in enough water for atleast 20 mins.
- Chop onions , green chillies, Take garlic cloves dont open their skin u can directly use .
- Heat a pan add oil , urad dal , cumin seeds , mustard seeds , dry red chilly , garlic cloves , green chillies.
- After chillies and garlic are fried add onions and fry them.Add chopped potato and fry well till done.
- After 5 mins add 2 glasses of water (500ml) . Add salt.
- When water boils fully add strained rice dal.
- Add coriander leaves.
- When rice is nearing by to get cooked dont try to stir it.
- After all the liquid is gone on top put flame in sim. After 5 mins switchoff the stove and dont take out lid for 15 mins.
- Ur tasty simple dal rice is ready to serve with pickle.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: RICE DISHES