Tuesday, May 6, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
Rice flour : 250 ml glass ful
onion : 1
green chillies : 4
salt : 1tspn
soaked bengal gram : 1/2 a handful
coriander leaves : 4 strigs
curry leaves : 10
oil : 3 tbspns
- First grind green chillies and salt , add it to rice flour.
- Chop onions finely , grate carrot , soak bengal gram for 20 mins.
- Add onions , carrot , bengal gram , curry leaves , coriander leaves to the rice flour and mix well.
- Heat 250ml of water and add little by little to the flour and make it as a chapathi dough.
- After half an hour take 2 pans greeze them with little oil , take a big dolop of dough and on pan itself start doing roti with hands . Try to do as thin as possible . if it is sticking just wet ur hand with little oil and do. put holes on them.
- Now place that pans on stove and pour a tea spoon oil around them and in the middle.
- When the colour near the holes changes redish then reverse it and fry it on back side.
- Ur tasty and crispy rice flour rotis are ready to serve with any pickle.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: BREAK FAST