Wednesday, May 7, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
Tamarind : small lemon sized
Salt : 1 tspn
chilly powder : little / green chilly : 1
turmeric : 1/4 tspn
jaggery : lemon size
sugar : 1 tspn
onion : 1
coriander leaves : 5 strigs
FOR SEASONING :-
oil : 1 tspn
urad dal , cumin seeds , mustard seeds : 1 tspn altogether
dry red chilly :1
garlic cloves :4
fenugreek powder : little
curry leaves : 5
- First soak tamarind and after 10 mins take out the juice and add a tumbler of water( 250 ml).
- To this tamarind juice add salt , chilly powder , turmeric , jaggery and sugar and mix well.(check sweetness and sourness it should be little sweet )
- Chop onion finely , chop coriander and mix these two to tamarind juice.
- Heat a pan and do seasoning by adding all ingredients under SEASONING.
- Add this seasoning to tamarind juice and mix well.
- If u want this pulusu to be thick u can dry fry 1 tspn urad dal and 5 fenugreek seeds and grind them and add it to tamarind juice and mix well.
- Ur tasty pachi pulusu is ready to serve with rice and its best combination is mudda pappu.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,