Wednesday, May 7, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
Cauliflower : 1 small / 1/2 big
Onions : 2 medium
Tomatoes : 2 Medium
green chilly : 2
oil : 2 tbspns
urad dal , cumin seeds , dry red chilly , mustard seeds : altogether 1/2 tspn
ginger garlic paste : 1/2 tspn
fenugreek powder : pinch
SET 1 :-
salt : 1/2 tspn
chilly powder : 1/4 tspn
turmeric : 1/4 tspn
coriander powder : 1/4 tspn
cumin powder : 1/4 tspn
garam masala : less than 1/4 tspn
coriander leaves : 10 strigs
- First take cauliflower and cut it into small pieces and add them to salt water and strain them after 10 mins .
- Take a bowl filled with water and add 1/2 tspn salt boil it fully and add cauliflower , switch off after it boils well and strain it.
- Chop onions , tomatoes , green chillies
- Heat a pan add oil , urad dal , dry red chilly , cumin seeds , mustard seeds , green chillies , fenugreek powder (add all one by one ) , ginger garlic paste.
- Add onions and fry well.
- After onions are fully cooked add cauliflower florets and mix well.
- After 5 mins add chopped tomatoes and fry well.
- After tomatoes are fully cooked add SET 1 ingredients and mix well. Put a lid on it and after 5 mins switchoff the stove .
- Ur tasty and spicy cauliflower curry is ready to serve with rice / rotis.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,