Thursday, May 8, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
Rice ravva : 1glass (1 glass = 250 ml )
lemon : 2 & 1/2 (small size )
salt :2 tspns
coriander leaves :2 strigs (optional)
FOR SEASONING :-
oil : 2 tbspns
urad dal : 2 tspns
ground nuts : 1/2 cup
bengal gram : 2 tbspns
dry red chilly :1
cumin seeds : 1/2 tspn
mustard seeds : 1/2 tspn
fenugreek powder : pinch
asafoetida : little
green chillies :6
curry leaves : 10
- Take a bowl or pan heat it and add 1 tspn oil , add little seasoning and add 2 glasses of water (500ml) , salt 2 tspns.
- When it starts boiling add 1/4 tspn turmeric.
- When water boils fully add ravva and mix well . it just takes 5 mins to get cooked . When it is fully cooked switchoff the stove and put a lid on it.
- Mean while cut lemon and squeeze their juice in a bowl along with 2 tspns of salt.
- Heat a pan do seasoning by adding all the ingredients under SEASONING.
- Now take out the lid of ravva and transfer it to a big bowl or plate .
- When it cools (10 mins ) add lemon juice and seasoning to rava and add few coriander leaves and mix well without any lumps.
- Serve it after half an hour.
- Tasty and sour nimmakaya ravva pulihora is ready to serve.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,
Labels: BREAK FAST