Thursday, May 8, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
chikudu kayalu / Indian broad beans : 2 cups pieces (nearly 25 -30)
Tamarind juice : 1 cup (1 lemon size tamarind)
oil : 1 cup
chilly powder : 1/2 cup
salt : 1/4 cup
fenugreek powder :1 tspn
mustard powder :1 tspn
turmeric : 1/4 tspn
garlic cloves :5
curry leaves : 1 or 2 strigs
- First wash chikudu kayalu / indian broad beans and dry them on a cloth under fan.
- When it completely dries make them into pieces (2 cups).
- Take tamarind wash it and soak it in 1 cup water.
- Heat a pan add 1 cup oil and add chikkudu mukkalu and fry well till white spots come on them.
- Just 2 mins before switching off the stove add crushed garlic , curry leaves, fenugreek powder and mustard powder. mix well.
- After switching off the stove add chillypowder , salt , turmeric and mix well.
- Heat another pan and add tamarind juice , fry well till all the water is evaporated . It takes 5 mins only.
- After 5 mins add first pan contents to this tamarind juice and mix well. after 2 mins switchoff the stove.
- When it completely gets cooled transfer these contents to a tight container.
- This will atleast 1/2 day to get soaked perfectly. This uragaya will be good for nearly 10- 15 days.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,