Thursday, May 8, 2008
SERVES : 2 ADULTS
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
Goduma rava / samba sooji : 3/4 glass (1 glass = 250ml)
ginger :1 inch piece
oil :2 tspn
urad dal , cumin seeds , mustard seeds : 1 tspn altogether
curry leaves :10
water : 1 & 1/2 ( u can decrease little amount if u want it to get nicely)
salt :1 tspn
coriander leaves : 3 strigs
- First chop onion and green chillies.
- If u like ginger to be like pieces then chop them into small pieces. if not grind them manually.
- Heat a pan and dry fry rava till nice aroma comes. dont over roast it. Transfer rava to a bowl or plate.
- In the same pan add oil , urad dal , dry red chilly , cumin seeds , mustard seeds , green chillies , ginger and curry leaves. fry well.
- Add chopped onion and fry well.
- If u forget to dry fry rava before u can add it now and fry well for 2 mins.
- if not After onion is well fried add water and add salt.
- When water boils fully add roasted ravva and mix well .
- Add coriander leaves and when it is well cooked u can switchoff stove and put a lid.
- After 5 mins u can serve goduma rava upma with any pickle /chutney.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: BREAK FAST