Wednesday, May 14, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
Kanda : 1/4 of a small kanda
salt : 3/4 tspn
chilly powder : 1 tspn
coriander powder : 1/4 tspn
cumin powder : 1/4 tspn
garam masala powder : 1/4 tspn
turmeric :1/4 tspn
ginger garlic paste : 1/2 tspn
- peelout the skin of kanda and cut them as little thick slices.
- Take a pan and add all the ingredients and mix well and marinate for 10 mins.
- add 1 cup water to the marinated one and boil it fully till it cookes and when it becomes dry.
- Just before serving heat a kadai and add oil and deep fry these boiled pieces 3 or 4 at a time.
- Serve this kanda fry with sambar , dal.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES