Thursday, May 15, 2008
SERVES : 2 ADULTS
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
Rice : 3/4 glass ( 1 glass = 250 ml)
yellow moong dal : 1/4 glass
green chillies :5
onion :1 big
oil :1 tbspn
curry leaves :1 strig
ginger garlic paste : 1/2 tspn
water : just less than 2 glasses
salt : 1 & 1/2 tspn
coriander leaves : 3 strigs
FOR SEASONING :-
urad dal : 1/2 tspn
dry red chilly :1
cumin seeds : 1/4 tspn
mustard seeds :1/4 tspn
pepper powder :1/4 tspn
- First combine rice and moong dal and wash them and pour enough water.
- Heat a thick bottomed bowl / nonstick bowl and add oil . To this add all the ingredients under seasoning one by one and fry well. Add green chillies , ginger garlic paste and curry leaves.
- When chillies r fried add onions and fry well.
- Add water and salt and let it boil.
- When it boils fully add strained precooked rice dal .
- Add 1/2 tspn ghee and coriander leaves and mix well.
- When all the liquid evaporates put a lid and switchoff the stove .
- serve after 5 - 10 mins with any pickle.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: RICE DISHES