Wednesday, May 14, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :-
Chikkudu kayalu / indian broad beans : 1/2 kg (nearly 50-60 beans )
rice flour :1/2 kg
salt : 2 tspns
oil : for deep frying
- Wash chikkudu kayalu / beans and make them into pieces.
- Take a bowl and add beans pieces and add water till pieces level and add salt . Boil this for 10 mins. Let it cool completely.
- Grind green chillies .
- Take a big bowl and add rice flour . To this add greenchillies paste and boiled beans pieces and mix well.(dont throw the water )
- Add water now and make a dough just like roti dough .( Dont add more water , make it a tight dough)
- Heat a kadai and add oil .
- Take a cover add oil to it and take a small quantity of dough and make appas like this , try to make as thin as possible and deep fry them in oil .
- Alternatively u can fry them on a dosa pan .
- Serve them with pickle / curd.
PLEASE LEAVE UR COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG ,
Labels: BREAK FAST