Saturday, May 3, 2008
SERVINGS : 2 ADULTS
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
Beet root : 1 medium sized
green chillies : 3 OR 4
garlic cloves : 4
urad dal , cumin seeds , mustard seeds : altogether 1/2 tspn
oil : 1 tbspn
dry red chilly :1
curry leaves :10
coriander leaves : 5 strigs
salt : 1/2 tspn
- First peelout the skin of beetroot and wash it , chop it into fine pieces.
- Heat a pan add oil , urad dal , dry red chilly , cumin seeds, mustardseeds , crushed garlic cloves , green chillies, curry leaves and chopped beetroot.
- when beetroot is half cooked add salt and mix well and put a lid on it.
- When beetroot is fully cooked add coriander leaves and switchoff the stove.
- Ur tasty beet root fry is ready to serve with rice.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES