Saturday, May 3, 2008
servings :2 adults
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
bacchali kura leaves: hand ful
toor dal : 1/2 of asmall tea glass
onion : 1 small
green chillies :2
tamarind : 2 leaves / raw mango : 5 pieces
oil : 2 tspns
urad dal , cumin seeds , mustard seeds : altogether 1/2 tspn
dry red chilly :1
asafoetida : pinch
curry leaves : 10
salt : 1tspn
chilly powder : 1/4 tspn
turmeric : 1/4 tspn
coriander leaves : 10 strigs
- First take out theleaves from stems and chop them , wash them.
- soak dal in enough water for half an hour.
- In a bowl take chopped bacchali kura leaves , chopped onion , chopped green chillies, tamarind / raw mango pieces.
- boil in cooker both dal and vegetable bowls
- Heat a pan add oil , urad dal, cumin seeds , mustard seeds , dry red chilly , cushed garlic cloves , asafoetida, curry leaves and contents of boiled vegetable bowl.
- After 2 mins add dal and mix well , pour little water.
- Now add salt , chilly powder, turmeric and coriander leaves. mix well and switch off after it boils well
- bacchali kura pappu is ready to serve with rice / rotis.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,