Saturday, May 3, 2008
Bacchali kura : 15 big leaves / half a bunch
cumin seeds : 1 tspn
bengal gram : 1tspn
green chillies :3
salt : 1/2 tspn
tamarind : 2 leaves
onion : 1 small
garlic clove :1
oil :1 tbspn
- First take out the leaves from the stem , chop them and clean them.
- soak tamarind in little water.
- Take a pan add 1 tspn oil, add urad dal, cumin seeds , bengal gram , greenchillies and fry them. Take them into mixy container.
- In the same pan add 1 tspn oil and do seasoning with urad dal, dry red chilly , cumin seeds, mustard seeds , asafoetida and curry leaves. take this seasoning into a bowl.
- In the same pan add 1 tspn oil and fry bacchali kura leaves along with little salt.
- Now grind the contents which u added in mixcy container, after it is grinded add fried bacchali kura leaves , salt , turmeric , tamarind juice , garlic and again grind it for 1 sec.
- takeout this grinded chutney into talimpu / seasoned bowl , mix well.
- chop onion finely and add to chutney and mix well.
- ur tasty bacchali kura pachadi is ready to serve with rice and a dolop of ghee.
PLEASE LEAVE ACOMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR ASCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,