Saturday, May 3, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
maida / all purpose flour : 250 ml glass full
rice flour : 1/4 of a 250 ml glass
green chillies : 3
salt : 1 tspn
cumin seeds : 1 tspn
water : 500ml / 2 glasses
oil : as required for frying dosas.
- Take a bowl , add maida and rice flour.
- grind together greenchillies and salt.
- add grinded paste and cumin seeds to maida flour.
- Now add 2 glasses of water and mix well with hand , see that no lumps remain.
- After half an hour heat a griddle and greese it with a tspn of oil and pour a laddle full of batter. Dont try to rotate it with laddle , just spread it by using handle of the griddle.
- Pour a tspn of oil around and on the dosa.
- When the outer layer starts rising up u can reverse ur dosa and when it fries take out and serve hot with any chutny.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR A SCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,
Labels: BREAK FAST