Thursday, April 17, 2008
Wheat flour : 1 glass
rice flour : 1 glass
cumin seeds : 1/2 tspn
green chilly : 4
salt : 2 tspns
water : as required
oil : 3 tspns
onion :2 big (finely chopped)
- Take a bowl and add wheat flour and rice flour.
- grind greenchillies along with salt and add to bowl.
- add cumin seeds.
- Add required amount of water. donot add more water. it should be like dosa pindi.
- marinade it for 20 mins.
- after 20 mins heat griddle / dosa pan and add oil and rotate it with half cutted onion piece.
- now pour the batter on pan . donot try to rotate it with spoon. rotate it using the handle of griddle. pour 1tspn oil around the dosa. Add few finely chopped onion pieces.
- When it is heated turn to other side . after 2 mins take it into plate and serve with karapoddi or with fresh coconut chutney.
PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE THIS RECIPE............
Labels: BREAK FAST