Friday, April 18, 2008
Servings : 2 adults ( as a tiffin)
4 adults ( as snacks )
I learned this recipe from my sister Mrudula. she is a very good cook.
chinese noodles : 100gms
cabbage : 1/4th of a medium cabbage
carrot : 1 big
beans bush : 10
onion : 1 medium sized
green chillies : 2
soya sauce : 1 tbspn
chilly sauce : 1 tspn
azinomoto : 1/2 tspn
salt : 1/2 tspn
oil : 2tspns
garlic cloves : 5
pepper powder : 1/4 tspn
noodles masala : 1tspn ( optional)
- First finely chop cabbage , carrot , beans and onions.
- If u have u can include spring onions and green bell peppers/capsicum.
- slit green chillies lengthwise. chop garlic cloves into small pieces.
- Now take a big bowl and add plenty of water and boil it . when it boils add little salt, 1tspn oil and crushed noodles.
- After it boils completely then switchoff the stove and strain the noodles.
- immediately keep the noodles in running water and strain again. pour a tspn of oil on it and mix well.
- Now take a deep skillet and pour oil, add chopped garlic cloves, greenchillies, pepper powder ,chopped onions.
- After 2 mins add all the vegetables and fry for 5-6 mins. donot fry till they r over cooked, they should be little crunchy.
- If u r using spring onions then add it now and mix well. now add kwality noodles masala, soya sauce, azinomoto, chilli sauce and mix well.
- After 2 mins add boiled noodles and mix well. add salt . Remember that sauces also have salt in it. so see and add.
- If u feel sauces are less u can add according to ur taste.
- ur tasty chinese noodles are ready to serve with tomato sauce.
- PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE THIS RECIPE............
Labels: BREAK FAST