Thursday, April 17, 2008
I think u heard about egg pulusu. but may not heard about omlette pulusu. I got this recipe from "zee telugu" - 'mee inti vanta'. and i tried it and it cameout very nicely.
Eggs : 2
onions : 4 medium sized
tomato : 1 large
tamarind : 1 black berry sized
coriander powder :1/2 tspn
salt : as per ur taste
chilly powder :1/4tspn
turmeric : 1/4 tspn
jaggery : little
cumin seeds, mustard seeds : 1/4 tspn for seasoning
fresh methi leaves : 5 strings
coriander leaves : 10 strings
oil :2 tspns
- First chop onions and tomato. soak tamarind in water .
- break two eggs and in it mix a pinch of salt, chilly powder and turmeric. beat well and make 2 thick omlettes. dont spread it . it should be thick.
- . cut the omlettes into pieces.
- heat a pan add oil, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, methi leaves, onions.
- after onions are cooked add tomato. after it is done add salt , chilly powder, turmeric, little bit jaggery, coriander powder . mix well.
Now add tamarind pulp and fry for 2 mins
- after 5 mins add 1/2 glass water and boil it fully.
finally add omlette pieces and coriander leaves . mix well
within 2 mins switchoff the stove.
- ur tasty omlette pulusu curry is ready to serve with rice.
- NOTE: T his is a curry not rasam . so dont add more water as we add for rasam.
PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE THIS RECIPE............