Thursday, April 17, 2008
This is a very simple , easy and less time consuming recipe. I learned this recipe from my grandma.
Chukka kura - 30 stks bundle
garlic cloves - 4
fresh fenugreek leaves / menthi kura - 5 stks
curry leaves - 10
urad dal, cumin seeds, mustard seeds - 1/2 a teaspoon(for seasoning)
coriander leaves - 10 stcks
salt - as per ur taste
turmeric - little
coriander powder - 1/2 tspn
- First chop and then clean chukka kura leaves.
- split greenchillies into 2. pell the skin of garlic and give a gentle crush on it.
- heat a pan add oil, urad dal, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, crushed garlic, slit green chillies, methi leaves, curry leaves.
- Now add chopped chukkakura leaves , mix well. within 2 mins it turns its colour .
- Then add salt, turmeric, coriander powder , coriander leaves.
- fry for 5 mins and switchoff stove .
- ur simple & tasty chukka kura is ready to serve with rice.
- VARIATIONS : if u want u can add onions in seasoning.
PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE THIS RECIPE............