Monday, April 21, 2008
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED :
Carrot :1 Medium
cabbage :1/4 of asmall cabbage
Dry red chillies : 4
Bengalgram /senagapappu or roasted bengal gram / putnalu : 1tbspn
dry coconut : 5 pieces
garlic pods : 4
salt : 1/2tspn
oil : 1tbspn
- First chop carrot, cabbage and beans.
- Dry fry bengal gram , dry red chillies, dry coconut and garlic cloves and grind them to a powder.
- Heat a pan and add oil after it is heated add all chopped vegetables and fry them nicely.
- When it is fully boiled / fried add salt and grinded powder. Mix well and Switchoff the stove within 2 mins. ( u can use remaining powder in leafy vegetable fries by preserving it in freeze)
- Tri coloured veg fry is ready to serve with hot rice and a dollop of ghee.
PLEASE LEAVE ACOMMENT AND RATE MY RECIPE FOR ASCALE OF 10.
THANK U FOR VISITING MY BLOG,
Labels: DEEP FRIED VEGGIES